- Sturdy, durable metal construction
- 100% arca-compatible design allows complete freedom to customize & reconfigure using standard arca clamps and rails.
- High degree of accuracy & repeatablity with resolution of 0.02°
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Dual, optoisolated camera ports. Connect two cameras and they will fire simultaneously for 3D/stereo panoramas
- Remote control from your Android smartphone via bluetooth
- Control app with user-defined shooting profiles. With over 20 customizable parameters, you can configure shooting profiles exactly the way you want them.
- Automatic control with camera feedback. No need to rely on preset timings that will need adjustment every time you change the shutter speed or other parameters.
- Vibration sensor that prevents blurry shots.
- Never miss a shot with dual safeguards. Doesn’t move to the next action until it receives confirmation from the camera that the previous shot has indeed been taken. Allows the user to define a maximum sustainable frame rate and prevents skipped shots from full buffer.
- Optional 21V battery to shoot all day, 8-10 hours continuous use.
- Single-axis robotic camera head for single-row panoramas
- Same features as the Maestro shown above
- Upgradeable to dual axis when you’re ready to move to multi-row & gigapixel panoramas